I know you know..
You still don’t put it into action..
BUT this week, you will! You will drink your water and hydrate your body fully!!
Water makes up 60% of our bodies! We dependant on it for so many of our bodies functions and require it to live healthy! If you don’t understand why we need it, here are some reasons to stay hydrated;
– Combats Fatigue! Water is necessary for our cells to complete enzymatic activities which contribute to good sleep, restoration of bodily systems, and the production of energy to get us through the day!
– Reduces High Blood Pressure! When we are fully hydrated our blood is 92% water! This healthy blood moves more freely through the veins and arteries, and helps to prevent high blood pressure and other cardiovascular ailments!
– Halts Allergies & Asthma! When we are dehydrated, our bodies create more histamines. Histamines are organic nitrous compounds which help to regulate our immune response. If we have too many histamines circulating, we will feel congested, have difficulty breathing and other allergic reaction symptoms caused by our bodies response to foreign antibodies.
– Better Skin! With we are properly hydrated, our skin practically glows! Without proper water levels our skin cannot properly rid itself of toxins and so it becomes congested, inflamed and irritated resulting in acne, dermatitis, psoriasis and premature aging!
– Stops High Cholesterol! When our body hasn’t had enough water, it will start to produce more cholesterol so that cells can still function properly.
– Eliminate Digestive Disorders! Water can help eliminate and reduce the incidence of ulcers, bloating, gas, gastritis, acid reflux and IBS. You also will experience less frequent constipation since water helps matter move more quickly through the intestinal tract.
-Better functioning Bladder & Kidneys! People who are well hydrated experience less frequent bladder or kidney infections since water helps to flush out any unwanted microbes that try to accumulate in these eliminative organs. These organs are especially sensitive to disease without proper hydration since they are responsible for eliminating stored toxins and bodily waste.
– Speed Up Joint Repair! Most of the padding in our cartilage is made up of water, so if we don’t drink enough of it, our bones feel stiff and our joints will take a beating. Joint repair after workouts in also expedited by proper hydration.
– Less Weight Gain! So often when we are thirsty we reach for food instead. When we are fully hydrated we tend to have less food cravings or accidental snacks!
– Slow the Aging Process! All of our organs require copious amounts of water to function properly. If we stay dehydrated for long stretches, every call, organ and system in the body has to work harder, which means we will age faster! Drinking enough water literally keeps you young feeling, looking and acting for longer!!
This week, make sure you have a water bottle in hand and stay hydrated!